Vector Hybrid Trailer Refrigeration
It runs on diesel. It runs on electric. It puts your business on the right road. One switch doesn’t turn on every light in your house. That would waste energy. That’s no way to run your reefer system either. Conventional reefers have a belt-driven mechanical transmission. So, once you start the diesel engine, everything runs, whether it’s needed or not. Vector systems use patented DELTEK™ all-electric hybrid technology to deliver the maximum in performance, efficiency and reliability.
The Vector™ Hybrid Trailer Refrigeration System provides:
- Lower fuel consumption. In many operating modes, the Vector unit’s all-electric architecture can turn components on independently, when they’re needed. And off when they’re not.
- Reduced maintenance cost. The Vector system eliminates many maintenance items such as alternators, drive belts, idlers, vibrasorbers, compressor shaft seals and clutches.
- Cleaner Emissions. The latest in compliant engines far exceeds U.S. EPA and CARB specifications for cleanliness. Plus, when operated on electric standby, it helps eliminate emissions.
- Lower Noise. Far lower than conventional reefers because many sources of mechanical noise have been eliminated.
- In addition, electric standby is extremely quiet and ideal for particularly noise-sensitive neighbors.
- Total lower cost of ownership. Bottom line, Vector units improve your bottom line. Over the life of the system, the Vector unit;s all-electric design means components run fewer hours and last longer, which creates a unit with more longevity that costs less to operate and maintain over its life.
APX Control System
Powerful technology for refrigeration. Amazing convenience for people. As technology becomes more powerful, it can become more complex, at a time when your business needs it to be faster and easier to use. Enter the APX™ Control System from Carrier Transicold.
A proven platform, advanced performance, low noise and low cost operation. These are just some of the many features that make Carrier trailer units the world standard. Our innovative technology provides reliable and sustainable products that are designed to meet the needs of every customer application.
Supra diesel powered truck units are specially designed for carrying temperature sensitive cargo in a wide range of truck applications from 12 to 28 feet long. In addition, multi-temperature systems offer the flexibility to allow shippers to deliver products at various temperature settings in a single truck.
Vehicle powered units provide refrigeration for small van applications and offer an economical alternative for straight truck bodies up to 20 feet long.
Request a FREE Estimate
Rental & Leasing
We specialize in REFRIGERATED TRAILER RENTALS and TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED EQUIPMENT LEASING for loads from -20°F to 80°F.
TRAILER LEASING: 28’ to 53’ Length | PARTY TRAILER RENTALS: 12’ Length
- Mobile Refrigerated Storage
- Electric & Diesel Refrigeration Systems from Carrier Transicold
- Single and Multi-Temp Options
- Health Department & USDA Compliant
- Available for Over the Road Use
- Available for Storage Use
- Low To The Ground Design For Ease of Use*
Leasing & Rental Options:
- Short & Long Term Options Available
- Custom Dates
- Customized Long Term
Vector 5100 Refrigerated Trailer Leasing
- Dual Voltage 230& 460/3/60 Volt Available
- Zero Emissions
- Quiet and cost effective.
- Telematics equipped
- 24hr temperature monitoring
- Automatic temperature & refrigeration malfunction alerts via email and/or cell.
Electra Refrigerated Trailer Leasing
- 230/360 volt
- without temperature monitoring
Party Trailer Rental
- Great for short term cold storage for an event.
- Emergency cold mobile cold refrigerated storage.
Rental and Leasing for:
- Refrigerated semi trailers
- Small party trailers
- Short Term or Long Term leasing
- Idea for storage
- We are New England’s only refrigerated storage rental company with telematics.
Terms & Conditions:
- Arctic Rental and Leasing will arrange transportation to and from customer location at additional charge. Pick up & delivery: $2.75 per mile + tolls, $50.00 minimum.
- Customer is responsible for providing proper voltage and connection of electricity to the reefer system.
- Customer is responsible for providing full insurance coverage along with certificate of insurance prior to delivery of unit.
- Normal refrigeration maintenance included.
What are you looking for? We can help.
Transport Refrigeration Repair
Carrier Transicold of Southern New England provides onsite reefer repair or refrigeration repair for Carrier and Thermoking at one of our four convenient facilities in CT, MA and NY. We have been servicing the transport industry for more than forty years. Our technicians are trained using the latest technology to offer our customers the very best service in the industry.
Transport Refrigeration Parts
Truck/Trailer Performance Parts
Carrier Transicold’s Performance Parts Group offers high-quality parts and accessories designed to keep your equipment running at peak performance and efficiency, all backed by the expertise of the Nationwide Carrier Transicold Dealer Network.
20 Series Parts
20 Series replacement parts for Thermo King products. Build Carrier quality into your non-Carrier units. You already know the benefits of using genuine Carrier replacement parts to service your Carrier units. That same tradition of quality, reliability, and warranty assurance is also available in an ever-expanding line of 20-Series parts for your non-Carrier truck/trailer and bus a/c units.
Container Performance Parts
Genuine container parts and service support for Carrier Transicold systems. For complete peace of mind.
“The Right Parts in All the Right Places” – A message from Ralph Bott, general manager, Performance Parts Group.
Your cargo deserves the best possible protection. And equipment downtime is serious business. Protect your valuable cargo – and your peace of mind – by working with the largest container refrigeration service and parts network in the world. Carrier Transicold.
Genuine Carrier Performance Parts™ offer you OEM quality and performance because there is no compromising on reliability or delivery. Our extensive inventory includes genuine parts for rugged Carrier generator sets as well as both reciprocating and scroll compression Carrier container refrigeration systems.
Wherever your equipment travels, you can depend on Carrier to stock the parts and consumables you need to maintain peak operating efficiency, to safeguard your investment in Carrier refrigeration, and to safeguard your valuable cargo.